|Photo credit: Melvin Purzuelo|
A total of six P3DM exercises were conducted by the REBUILD Project. It is worth mentioning that in addition to facilitating PGIS processes, the REBUILD Project staff implements livelihood projects.
Related posts by Wilfred Don Dorovoqa :
From Solomon Islands to the Philippines: My PGIS learning journey ...
- Blog post 5: Participatory data extraction and digitization
- Blog post 4: QGIS introduction and P3DM in action
- Blog post 3: Preparations and challenging encounters
- Blog post 2: My expectations
- Blog post 1: How it all started